- School hours are from 06:30 to 17:30. If you pick up a child later than 17:30, you will be fined R50 per 15 minutes or any part of 15 minutes after 17:30, and the total amount of the fine will be added to your next monthly account. Under no circumstances will we leave a child unsupervised. If no contact can be established with a parent or guardian after 18:30, the child be will be taken to the closest place of safety.
- Children must be delivered at the front door of the school and not left at the school gate.
- All clothing and belongings of the child must be marked with his/her name and surname. The school does not accept responsibility for the loss of any unmarked clothing and articles. Parents may collect lost articles found at school from the lost goods basket.
- All medicines must be handed in at the office daily. Do not send medicine to school in the child's school case or bag. Children running a temperature must not be brought to school. If your child will be absent for the whole day, the school must be informed of this fact beforehand or as soon as possible.
- All fees are payable in advance on or before the 3rd day of every month (in the case of monthly payments) and parents are advised to strictly adhere to this rule. Failure to do so will result in expulsion of the child after one month of non-payment. An administrative charge of R50 a month will be charged on all late payments.
- Parents are responsible for payment of the full fee when children are absent from school for any reason whatsoever. All fees paid at the school must be handed to the duty manager personally. Do not put any money in the child's school case or bag. Please insist on a proper receipt for all moneys paid to the school.
- One calendar month's notice in writing is required if a child leaves the school. NO NOTICE will be accepted in October as school fees are for the full 11 months of the year.
- The school will re-open the 2nd of January 2020 and close the 18th of December 2020. The following year the school will reopen on the 4th of January 2021.